Thursday, August 17, 2006

Stress

Man I have a lot on my plate. Not only am I in a fervent rush to finish Hank before the weekend, now I have a wheel seal leaking on the boat trailer as well that will have to be fixed prior to Saturday. Geesh. I have the parts though, because I just fricken did one last weekend.

Not only that, but a new "source" has told my partner Joddi that he will mark a topographical map with some new spots for our tournament next weekend. If that happens, I will have to fish sometime on Sunday to check them out. It's the only day I can before the tournament, and I really was not planning on it. Jefe is coming Saturday afternoon to get busy with some X box 360, and I am planning on breaking the big boy out of the freezer to prepare it on Saturday night. I need to find a suitable recipe for a trout this large, and buy some groceries.

There are so many other things going on that I won't blog about, that the cumulative effect is overwhelming. I'm a basketcase right now, and will be for the foreseeable future.

No comments: