Tuesday, August 22, 2006

So much for that source

4 hours of prefishing on "his" spots yielded only 1 fish. I should have known better coming from this guy. What a waste of time and gas money. Joddi is convinced that I made some kind of mistake; that I was somehow misreading the map. He wants to still incorporate these spots into our tournament plan in some way. Fat chance dude!

Jefe and I had fun Saturday playing the new "Advanced Warfighter" on the Xbox 360. We were still laughing out loud at 2 am when we could not survive for more than two minutes. Eventually we progressed to Halo 2 (as always) and took our frustration out on some Covenant and an occasional Marine. For those of you familiar with the game, on the scarab level when you first start out there is a marine who leads you up the steps to the bridge where you jump on the scarab?... He didn't make it very often. We laughed like kids as we cut this guy down over and over. Macabre, I know.

I probably won't post much this week, things are insane at work. Not that anyone even cares, because there aint' a hell of a lot of folks reading this. Looking at my drivel, it is no wonder why.

No comments: