Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Relics

Does anyone know how to get rid of A LOT of old office furnishings? Jesus Christmas have I got a bunch!

You operate in business for 79 years, you tend to...ahh..."accumulate" things. What in the name of Columbus am I ever going to do to get rid of it all? Old desks, chairs, dividers, adding machines, file folders, cabinets, myriads of office supplies...it is a mountain of stuff that MUST have value to someone. It's GOT to have value, because I need the money.

I have 14 tape dispensers alone...you know...the old style ones with fricken concrete in the base so it stays where you put it? People barely need one...I own a bakers dozen.

The auctioneer does not want to waste his time with the office stuff. After all, we only have one day to sell everything that will be sold, so we can't do it one stapler at a time. How 'bout a box of 23 for a $5? Hardly worth the effort.

No comments: