Thursday, September 14, 2006

My oh my

It's been a while since I've posted. I KNOW you all check in here every ten minutes to make sure you don't miss anything, so I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.

It's just that I've been so busy lately, I can't find time for anything. Time is short, so I will get right to the thought for the day:

Jodi asked me out of the blue yesterday "how much weight have you lost?", which was a complete surprise seeing as how I am not trying to lose weight, and don't think I have shed an ounce all summer.
"Really?" I counter, "do you think I am thinner?"

"Yes, you've definitely lost some weight" she compliments.

Now I am expecting the imminent arrival of the Fed-Ex or UPS truck with the delivery of something expensive that I had no idea we were getting. Commenting about my weight is so far above the normal "buttering up," that we are getting close to industrial strength lubrication.

1 comment:

Donna O said...

I thought you were looking thinner! And is it just me or is your hair getting thicker? One of the things I have always loved about your writing is your shoulder to hip ratio.