Friday, June 02, 2006

Weeksend

John and Lynn are meeting my wife and I at Mona's in Eau Claire tonight. Mona's has some of the best rustic Italian cuisine I have ever had; plus a phenomenal wine list.
I'm hoping to get some early morning fishing in tomorrow before the heat and bugs start. There has been ample amounts of both lately...Miserable amounts really.

I have no idea what is happening the rest of the weekend. I imagine I will watch some TV or take a nap, get in trouble for it, then do some house cleaning to make amends. I also imagine the lawn will need cutting and various kinds of crap like that. Imagination is about as far as that will go. F*** the grass, and all my neighbors as well, for looking down on me because I refuse to worship at the altar of the traditional lawn. At least I am not polluting the lake with all those pesticides and fertilizers!

My buds J, Jefe and John are all busy this weekend...So I'm out of luck there.
Sheesh, I just realized all three of my friends names start with "J" and so does my wife's. Is there anything to that? Do I have a "J" fetish or something?

Overall it's looking like a HOT, lazy, and unproductive couple of days.

Straight from the template of Summer. Awesome.

No comments: