Monday, June 12, 2006

Hola Senora Klein

I got an email from my birthmother Barb today, the first in a long abscence of communication. So many things have happened since last we E-versed, it was difficult to bring her in on all the details, but I at least got a start.

Welcome Barb, enjoy my insanity. Feel free to comment on anything you see fit, because your side of the adoption equation might make for some interesting posts.

My other two readers (I'm NOT counting myself Donna!) will make you feel right at home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Barb!

--reader #2, aka Donna

:-)))))

Eric said...

Jefe,

Now would be a good chance to start posting. As reader #1, I feel it's your duty to prove to reader #2 and new reader #3 that I have actual visitors to this site.

Quit being bashful...reader #2 only bites occasionally. :-)

Anonymous said...

Barb

Welcome to Gomer's. As reader #1, I will let all the readers of Gomer's Pyle know, that as far as I am concerned, Gomer's is required reading. I try to get there every day, but some days are a little to busy. When I miss a day or two, I start to have minor withdrawal symptoms!!

Jefe