Monday, March 20, 2006

Stock Tip

I found the BEST invention for those with pets...it's called Roomba. I thought this was a gimmick when I was asked by my lovely wife to investigate. It's not folks. This thing is the real deal. I picked one up this weekend and set it loose on the dog hair in our house.

COOL! A robotic vacuum that works unattended. This little bugger works like a busy little bee driving around the house vacuuming up all the hair in sight. When it needs charging, it retreats to it's home base to get some juice. All you do is push "clean" and the Roomba sizes up the room, calculates how long it will take, and sets off to do your menial chore. It drives around like a drunken sailor, bumping into chairs and walls and redirecting itself around obstacles to get at all the dirt on your floors. It really is very thorough; I know because I spent a couple hours watching it work. How lame am I?

We got it as a way to mitigate the dog hair between normal cleaning sessions, and it appears this will work perfectly in that mission. You can program it to clean at night, while your away...anytime you need a quick cleanup. Best thing about it is that it really works. It is not a toy and it is a little pricey, but this thing is going to take off huge. Call your stock broker today!

No comments: