Friday, February 24, 2006

Friday

I'm feeling a little refreshed today because I slept well last night for a change. Or maybe it's the mystical effect of Friday on the soul. If only those labor crusaders of long ago had fought for a three day working week...I'd already be enjoying my weekend.

I've lots to do this one. Jefe and I will be putting finishing touches on the wine cellar in a marathon session on Sunday. He is also in possession of my new amplifier that will be coming home with me (screaming the whole way to be immediately put to use). We will have to see how tired I am as to if that process is started.

I have a fishing rod due for delivery for a very near birthday gift that has many hours of remaining work left on it. This one has a deadline so I gotta get my butt going. My tournament partner Joddi (NOT my wife) and I are to sit down an figure out our tournament schedule for the summer. This involves lots of calendars and a good deal of money, and can sometimes turn into a pissing match between the two of us. The dogs need exercise, the laundry is stacking up, the house needs cleaning...

Why the hell do I even bother leaving work?

No comments: