Friday, February 24, 2006

30 Questions

Seems as though this trend is a prerequisite for having a blog. Here's my homemade one, so you might get to know me better.

Physical

1. Age? -37
2. Height? -5'11"
3. Innie or Outie? -Innie
4. Boxers or Briefs? -Briefs
5. Skinny or Fat? -Portly
6. Disgusted by the mental picture of #4 & #5? -Yes, and I own it.
7. Hair Color? -Christ..Enough already. Look at my profile.
8. Sink or Swim? -Swim...But I did enjoy being in the sink as an infant.

Intelligence

8. I.Q.? -141 (has not been measured in a while, so it may have atrophied)
9. Education? -B.S. in Business Administration, M.S. in BS, PhD. Applied Failure.
10. Experience? -I'm sick with experience...Nearly incapacitated really.
11. Dumb or Dumber? -I'll stick with dumber...His experience was a lot more varied.

Personality

12. Victim or Perpetrator? -I piss on both of these cockroaches in equal volume.
13. Type A personality? -No...But they do clean houses very well.
14. Lazy or O.C.D. ridden? -Got to plead the 5th here. I am O.C. about being lazy.
15. Geek or Jock? -A geek who wore an occasional jock, but never on his head.
16. Naughty or Nice? -Nice. Naughty never pays unless you own an STD Clinic.
17. Leather or Lace? -Depends on #16
18. Rutabaga or Cabbage? -Fuck me, now that's a silly question 'aint it?
19. Democrat or Republican? -See #12
20. "Life of Brian" or "Meaning of Life"? -"Life of Brian" by a long shot.

Morals

21. You've come upon an accident where there is both a child and an elderly person injured. Only one may be saved, and you must decide which one. Which do you choose? -The question is irrelevant because I was not the first on the scene, so therefore I was not obligated to stop.

22. (Censored)


Useless info that nobody gives a stinking rat's ass about (but apparently goes over quite well in the South).

23. Favorite Color? -Blue
24. Favorite Music? -Alternative Indy Prog Rock
25. Favorite Beer? -Labatt's Blue (it's just a coincidence)
26. Favorite portrayal of Native American hand to hand fighting techniques in a movie? -Mel Gibson in "The Patriot"
27. Favorite portrayal of redneck fighting techniques in a movie? -Deliverance
28. Favorite saying indicating a conversation is over? -Now..Fuck off!
29. Favorite undiagnosed medical syndrome from which I believe I might suffer?-Asperger's Syndrome (very mild case).
30. Favorite way to satirically show how meaningless some blogging information can really be? -Creating a 30 questions list.

No comments: