Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Two things

Jodi leaves for Seattle tomorrow for a week of visiting her best friend Susan. I'm not sure how I feel about her being gone for Valentine's Day, but I have already made arrangements for some roses to be delivered to Susans's house on Thursday. It's the least I can do for all my wife does for me. Love ya honey!

Jefe has apparently received his liver transplant, because he is again planning on coming down this weekend. If you'll remember not too long ago, the two of us consumed no less than 6 bottles of wine during an X Box marathon. I swore off wine shortly thereafter, but recently I feel myself getting older and more decrepid. So now it's time for another massive antioxidant infusion to counter the effects of the aging process. My free radical count is WAY too high.

I only have 4 bottles on hand...so that will have to do.

No comments: