Thursday, January 24, 2008

Drivel (a kind of very cold dribble)

I might have to move my computer if this weather does not improve. This machine is sitting in a 12' x 12' sun room that is 3 sides floor to ceiling windows. Outside these windows it is now close to -18, and inside...well...my feet are getting damnned cold. The room is in fact freezing, even though the thermostat is set to 68 degrees. I would hate to have Xcel Energy come out to do an analysis of this room. I bet most of my heating bill goes up the chimney right in this very spot.

On the ipod is "Freezing Process" by Quicksand. Would that be irony or coincidence?
I C A N N O T S T O P P L A Y I N G T H I S S O N G ! Get outta my head!

Today marks an attempt to start thinking, acting, and blogging more positively. I looked back on some of my archived posts and came to a revelation: when I'm not crying about being so screwed because of all the crap that has happened, I manage to post some very readable material. Maybe I can work my way back to being witty, intelligent, funny and controversial. Obviously, it starts sometime after this post.

No comments: