Friday, December 07, 2007

I hope your resting today Ricky

Well tonight is the Medical Center Christmas party that I am obligated to go to. It is important to my wife, so I will attend this year. John and wife will be there, so at least I will have at least ONE person to talk to as my wife gets loaded with her co-workers. This morning was spent cleaning the house so my wife can relax this weekend. I would have done it yesterday, but cleaning on Thursday does NOT constitute having a clean house for the weekend in her eyes.

Still no word from the Executive job interview. I had been going on the fact that the interviewer stated they would probably be making the decision at the end of this week. It is down to myself and one other candidate, and I am very confident on getting an offer. Hopefully they are deciding today and will call early next week.

Tomorrow night is the big Floyd Mayweather jr. Vs. Ricky Hatton fight I have rented on pay-per-view. I HATE Mayweather. He is always walking around with thousands of dollars in cash, and flashing it to the media and anyone who will look. He is young, talented, and ungodly rich; and he wants every single person on the Earth to know it. I did not pay to see Oscar De La Hoya lose to him, because I honestly knew what the outcome would be as soon as the fight was booked. But Ricky Hatton is one tough shit, and Mayweather will have much more of a fight on his hands this time. I'm willing to pay my money to see Hatton KO him, and cut him down a few notches.

No comments: