Thursday, November 30, 2006

Spare the coochie Ms. Spears

I've been away from the Internet for a while, so I've missed the biggest story since Paris Hilton's sex tape. Turns out Ms. Spear's stubble ridden beaver is plastered all over the net...completely exposed in all it's Cesarean scarred glory.

I could not resist finding a pic and taking a gander because, you know, she IS famous and all. I was disappointed find it looked very similar to others I've seen, except in much poorer condition. Imagine that...we all look the same underneath our money and fame.

My conclusion is there is nothing special about her baby maker, other than the fact that it's life support system is worth billions. That may be true, but it has the same curiosity factor as looking at the air intake of a Ferrari Modena...even parts of a famous machine are topics of discussion.

No comments: