Thursday, May 04, 2006

It's shaping up

I finally got Gomer to make his pyle. I even had it in an animated GIF file that was funny as hell, but I could NOT figure out how to make it run on the site. It is crude, but hey...I'm learning the GIMP as I go. Y'all have to remember that I know very little to NOTHING about HTML or CSS. I learn by experimenting and previewing my blog after every try. As far as Gomer's goes, the basic blogger template I started with is nearly kaput...changed beyond recognition. I find this to be the most enjoyable part of blogging.

Blogger seems a bit harder to work with because everthing is "off page" (in my terminology), locked in the template code dungeon of Blogger. Maybe I don't know what the hell I am talking about. Anyway, I'll keep working on sprucing up the site.

Even though it appears I have only 2 readers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's fair to count yourself.... :-)

Eric said...

That hurt.

Anonymous said...

:-)

I tease!

Eric said...

I know.

Anonymous said...

I know you know! :-)