Thursday, March 16, 2006

#$%@&#! Weather!

I've had it. No really...I am going to snap. There is now 5 fresh inches of snow already today, and it is still going like crazy. This to go on top of the 13 inches we got Monday...When will it end? My business is STILL behind from Monday's dumping. I have been working 18 hour days all week trying to get back on top of things, but it aint working. Now we will be set back today as well, so the hole gets deeper. Customers are mad. I am ornery, tired, and frustrated. Things can only get better, can't they?

Calgon, take me away. I need a REAL break, like some friggin backwater Pacific island where all I have to worry about is what to do with all those little umbrella thingies from the drinks. Maybe one of those huts out on the water in Fiji, catching tonight's sushi dinner right from the king sized bed. Yeah...That's the ticket. That's what I need and that's what I will never get.

I hate responsibility. It makes you forego things you desire and need, and pays you back with more problems. I know I can't go anywhere right now and I hate it.

No comments: