Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday

Ahhh...the sweet smell of a Friday in the spring. Kind of gives you hope doesn't it?

Jodi is evidently enjoying her trip to see Susan in Seattle. She has called a couple of times to check in. I am planning a marathon house cleaning session on Sunday so things are done when she gets home Monday. She always says "just don't leave the sink full of dirty dishes" when she goes on trips, but I know she appreciates more.

My parents are making their way home from Florida as I type this. They stay for 3-4 months in the winter to escape the Wisconsin cold and snow. It will be good to see them again. I have no plans but to clean and do my friggin taxes this weekend. I know, you can't believe what an incredibly exciting life I have...me neither. There are some new books and new music coming from Barnes & Noble today, so maybe I will get a chance to start one of them this weekend.

No comments: